Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Or not..?

Oh well, the world didn't end, yet...

I wonder what I am to other people? A question I constantly ask myself, but never really answer

So what am I doing? Nothing in particuler and I don't know why?

Wish I had a clue

I wish I could stay more positive,

Wish there were more positive people in the world,

I wish I knew what peoples true intentions were,

Maybe I have trust issues?

Steamed from my parents no doubt..

I want to be the strong one,

because I'm always disappointed when I rely on someone else,

and even as I am some people rely on me, and I fear i'll lead them astray,

hurt them like I have been hurt,

maybe its all just one big cycle

or maybe there is no order to it all

but does it really matter?

I don't know, ask a phycologist

No comments: