Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Hate You

your too damn afraid to say it to me, even though you know I'm talking about you, content to go on and let the chips drop where they may, I hate you so much I don't know what to do, like you'd ever stand up for yourself, or anyone else, just bring it bitch. You know you can't face up to any really problem, you just run, just like with us, I cared enough to stay and work it out, but no, if something goes bad you just run, run as fast as possible and don't look back, pretend it never happened, the worlds all smiles, sweep it under the carpet and hope for the best, leave the stragglers behind to their fate. Well it happened, and I won't forget it, look at me as if its all good, well its not, and thats why it hurts so much more, because you think you can just sweep it away

People only Love you because you show them what they want, tell them what they want to hear, Singing lies, lies, sweet little lies

Thats all your good for isn't it

No comments: